July 08, 2008

WMradio TOP 5

Due to the large spread of the success of our radio, we have decided to create a new programming: WMradio Top5. To do so, each person may vote in its five favourite songs of the previous week.

As we start this project, to begin people can select ten issues of WMradio3 (songs nº 1 to 50 - "Village People" to "Right Said Fred"). Of course the chart is to be open to everyone, :-))! (that will be nice if you respect one vote per poster...)


EDIT: Due to forces outside our will, we decided to shorten the deadline for the choice of the first, exceptionally, "ten most" songs of the week. Thus, the vote ends tomorrow SUNDAY the 13th, at midnight.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your participation, :-))!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Songs nº: 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 30, 32, 37, 48.

Anonymous said...

imnotaama, *rolls eyes*!!!

My selection is: 13, 13, 14, 15, 29, 32, 39, 44, 46, 48

Anonymous said...

Mistake!!! It's not double "13", it's one for song "10" and one for song "13".

Anonymous said...

okay - 1, 3, 15, 18, 19, 20, 30, 37, 42, 46

*KISSES AAMA*

yvonne

Anonymous said...

What kind of top 5 is it if we chose 10 songs? I don't want backups I can find the winning Top 5! Well, I'll see what I can do.


my_playground

Anonymous said...

*sad*, hey My_plaground, I get you, ppl can email to the radio, but I thought most do appreciate vote under anonymi... WELL!!! Well... yeah, you're right, *sight*! It doesn't bother me, but ok...*sight* What do you suggest? By number it's already not easy to find the "winners"...

About the 10 songs, as we are starting and radio3 has already about 70 songs, I thought 20% of 50 could be acceptable. I mean, in average, per week, we can have in between 14-28 songs posted. So, it's a good number to feed us the opening of the chart, don't you agree?

BTW, I was wondering instead of a chart, we shouldn't have a Best of WMradio! I just have to change the title...


Give me your opinion, :-))!!!

Anonymous said...

A lot of nice songs!

3 - 10 - 11 - 15 - 19 - 20 - 26 - 40 - 45 - 46


Sorry, Aama I didn't realise about the anonymity.

I like the idea of having a Top 5 so we can try a little harder, but I think 10 songs is a big number to choose, you cannot avoid the second thoughts.

Anonymous said...

:-)), it was just for starting! In fact, may be I should have strechted it to nº 60, because we're having a good "rhythm" of songs per day!


Hahaha, an other ---------- FAN, ;-)! UPPS, *ssssssshhhhhhhhh*, lolol.

Anonymous said...

I choose:
9-5-14-15-20-27-42-45-46-48

Anonymous said...

BEEEEEEEEEEEBO, I'm glad you had vote!!! :-)), thank you, since tomorrow there will be a new votation, don't forget, *kiss*!!!

Anonymous said...

thank YOU aama, I love this blog so much :-) *kiss*